Finsbury Park mosque attack: …he Independent

It was a long time before she effectively left school and she used words like tit and fuckwit while having no social skills. Originally Posted by ox As certain as I can be that you accused me of alcoholism in probably a now lost thread. All it has done is saddle the country with an almost impossible regulatory and negotiating task, which will consume government energy at the expense of the domestic policies that we all need them to be working on. It was a long time before she effectively left school and she used words like tit and fuckwit while having no social skills. They are just pointing out your errors. Not at all.

And, as the older people die off, the case for rejoining will get stronger over time. Nope. Sad. Yet you refuse to understand the points that are being made. It is probably the biggest fuckup since the Hundred Years War.

In fact, since we have not yet left the EU there is still a political chance, however remote, that the decision can be reversed. But at least she was educated … Here is an example of people just coming for a better life.

Or, more likely, dishonest. This issue will not go away. Leaving the EU will only stop the free movement of EU workers so I’m not sure how you think it will magically solve that problem. (There is a possibility it will make things worse by reducing cooperation between UK and France.)The vast majority of immigrants come here to work.

That was my choice and if you disagree you are free to do so. Not sure what your point is here? That lots of people read a popular tabloid, and so … uhm … the Daily Mail doesn’t lie? Not quite following the logic of that argument. (But no I don’t read the Metro, I have seen occasional copies when travelling through London but it seemed fairly content free. I find your claims that I said such a thing pretty offensive. coursework writing essay help
Nope.

I can’t emphasize enough how offensive I find these comments.As for the lying Daily Mail I will assume you don’t read the Metro which is owned by the Mail group, but I see plenty of people reading it on the train. There doesn’t seem to be much wrong with them, either. He asked the people to vote and most did. Career progression after school was Oxford then even more exams. That is not how politics works. https://www.statista.com/statistics/…-eu-countries/What has the EU done for workers in Greece, Spain, Italy?The only reason they remain are the subsidies their countries are getting. Even presuming we do leave, there will be a continuing issue, for decades, over the future relationship with the EU. There doesn’t seem to be much wrong with them, either.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rVSwXloXoM And here is an example of an ordinary UK citizen (and Brexit supporter) discussing his political views on Muslims. Nope. I find your views on Brexit pretty offensive.

Originally Posted by ox I am now getting the impression that you and others think that as the turnout was not 100% the result shouldn’t stand. I don’t mind admitting that I voted leave because of immigration first and then laws. But the Daily Mail would have been too stupid to realise this, I appreciate.I have kept a piece of analysis from the Financial Times on 31st May this year, in which they calculate the UK will lose 750 international arrangements when we exit the EU. In fact, as the deadline grows closer, the huge difficulties of leaving become ever more apparent, and the disagreement within the Tory party about what to do once we are out continues, we could end up with a government that simply says “We can’t do it!”. Originally Posted by Strange Originally Posted by ox I think it was Strange who made this comment before about me being an alcoholic. Originally Posted by ox I don’t mind admitting that I voted leave because of immigration first and then laws. Originally Posted by PhDemon Originally Posted by ox Is the EU the thickest layer of bureaucracy in history?

Not even close, but you might be the thickest poster we’ve seen for a while… Just don’t try to blame others for what you did. Originally Posted by ox I think it was Strange who made this comment before about me being an alcoholic. Don’t blame the people who voted for it?

Blame the people who didn’t vote for it, instead? Take responsibility for your actions. I think it was Strange who made this comment before about me being an alcoholic.No way is this acceptable.

You remind me of a woman I used to work with. This referendum has settled nothing. Taking back control, eh? Brilliant.

Why exactly do you feel the majority of Britain does not get to point out how bad a decision it was simply because they could not/didn’t vote at the time? Not a particularly good comment. And relied on the stupidity of their readers not to question anything. It is probably the biggest fuckup since the Hundred Years War. Originally Posted by ox I think it was Strange who made this comment before about me being an alcoholic.No way is this acceptable. Soon the EU will make its annual decamp to Strasbourg in what is the probably the biggest waste of time and money since the EU began.The farce of the EU travelling circus – TelegraphIs the EU the thickest layer of bureaucracy in history?

Sad. Those who did not vote and wanted to remain only have themselves to blame. Are we going to do this with the existing civil service manpower, do you think? And of course, when it comes to standards for trading goods and services, the standards the UK will have to comply with in order to export will be the standards recognised internationally already, for example, those set by the USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, India…….and the EU. I never said any such thing (it is pretty offensive to put such words in my mouth.)But perhaps this reading comprehension problem is the reason you have fallen for the lies from the Daily Mail and other newspapers. (“Other newspapers”? That implies the Daily Mail counts as a newspaper, rather than an anthology of hate-filled fiction.) I can’t emphasize enough how offensive I find these comments.

There is far too much at stake. I never said any such thing (it is pretty offensive to put such words in my mouth.)But perhaps this reading comprehension problem is the reason you have fallen for the lies from the Daily Mail and other newspapers. (“Other newspapers”? That implies the Daily Mail counts as a newspaper, rather than an anthology of hate-filled fiction.) As certain as I can be that you accused me of alcoholism in probably a now lost thread. Soon the EU will make its annual decamp to Strasbourg in what is the probably the biggest waste of time and money since the EU began.The farce of the EU travelling circus – TelegraphIs the EU the thickest layer of bureaucracy in history? Not nearly as thick, or as expensive for Britain, as the rafts of bureaucrats we are going to have to take on to replicate all the agreements, rules and standards that the EU takes care of for us today. It is probably the biggest fuckup since the Hundred Years War. I never said any such thing (it is pretty offensive to put such words in my mouth.)But perhaps this reading comprehension problem is the reason you have fallen for the lies from the Daily Mail and other newspapers. (“Other newspapers”? That implies the Daily Mail counts as a newspaper, rather than an anthology of hate-filled fiction.) As certain as I can be that you accused me of alcoholism in probably a now lost thread.

As for the lying Daily Mail I will assume you don’t read the Metro which is owned by the Mail group, but I see plenty of people reading it on the train. Why are people getting so bent out of shape?http://Finsbury Park mosque attack: …he Independent But the Daily Mail would just brush all this aside. There doesn’t seem to be much wrong with them, either.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rVSwXloXoMNext time I read a headline in my local press which says ‘Another 10,000 asylum seekers for Brum (Birmingham) I’ll begin to understand where they might have come from. Not a particularly good comment. Originally Posted by ox Originally Posted by Strange Originally Posted by ox I think it was Strange who made this comment before about me being an alcoholic. As opposed to the “gems” in your posts…

Also. Originally Posted by exchemist But the Daily Mail would have been too stupid to realise this, I appreciate. I was responding to your saying (sarcastically) “Obviously they [Brexit voters] were all stupid.” Remember it was Cameron who authorised the referendum. There will be 295 on trade(bilateral and multilateral), 202 on regulatory cooperation, 69 on fisheries, 65 on transport, mainly to do with airlines, 49 on customs controls on goods transport, 45 on nuclear cooperation (fuel, parts, know-how) and 34 on agriculture. That was my choice and if you disagree you are free to do so.Here is an example of people just coming for a better life. Do we imagine all these 160 countries will be content to let the arbitration be done by UK courts?

Or will they instead demand arbitration in systems they recognise? Like the European Court of Justice, say. So maybe it is like the Mail with the lies taken out. No one has said that. Stop being a tit…

The economy will suffer by reducing the number of workers. Originally Posted by ox Is the EU the thickest layer of bureaucracy in history? Not even close, but you might be the thickest poster we’ve seen for a while… You seem to have fallen for the Daily Mail line that the 52/48 vote in favour of leaving means that those who think it is a wrong policy should now keep quiet about it for evermore. Doesn’t leave much.) Negotiations to replace or reinstate these will have to take place with more than 160 countries. Not a particularly good comment. Career progression after school was Oxford then even more exams. You voted for it; you share in the blame for the results of its implementation. And your attitude to it even more so.

In politics you continue to argue your case, when you feel strongly about it, in the hope of influencing future policy. I am now getting the impression that you and others think that as the turnout was not 100% the result shouldn’t stand. So, those appear to be African migrants. That’s fine. My own suspicion is that younger voters were caught napping (literally in many cases) by the referendum and, if there were to be a rerun, now that we can begin to see the problems, the vote would be to stay in the EU.

Originally Posted by ox You remind me of a woman I used to work with. And laws: what laws? Could you be specific?

Or have you fallen for the UKIP/Daily Mail’s lies that there are just too many (like migrants)? I can’t emphasize enough how offensive I find these comments.As for the lying Daily Mail I will assume you don’t read the Metro which is owned by the Mail group, but I see plenty of people reading it on the train. You should not be blaming people like me.

After all, what does Paul Dacre know about international trade? Furthermore, all the replacement deals we do will have to contain provisions for arbitration in case of disagreements.